We are seeking a quantitative analyst, with a background in engineering, statistics, math, business, and/or operations. We process and analyze retail sales and survey information and deliver simulation tools, reports, and recommendations to some of the largest commercial enterprises in the USA and around the world. Whether a custom software tool/application or a presentation of recommendations, our approaches are client-friendly, insightful, innovative, and methodologically sound. The company encourages a balance between proven methods and mathematical/computational innovation, which results in elements of both rigor and developmental freedom and exploration throughout the team.
Successful candidates will be team players and will be supportive of and contributors to the work and problem-solving that gets done on a regular basis. They will have a passion for problem-solving, an open and warm personality, a tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, a genuine interest in other people and their ideas, a generous intellect, and a willingness to share their own ideas and to learn from others.
- Experience processing and analyzing large datasets to aid in the solution of business problems is required
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as SAS, C++, Java, R, Matlab and/or Python is required
- Experience with optimization and simulation techniques a plus
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus
- 100% individual health and dental insurance, 75% for family plans
- 401K plan with discretionary employer matching
- Generous PTO plan - combination of vacation, sick, and personal days
Please attach your resume as well as a letter of interest that includes the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Explain how your background, experience, and personality traits will fit with the job description
- Tell us your visa or immigration status (if applicable)
- Include your salary requirements
- Mention how soon you would be able to start
We are located in Needham, MA, just off Route 128. We are not near public transportation, so a car is necessary.